Sarafina Fiber Art is so excited to be a part of the world of wet felting! We have tested many of the kits available and feel that we have put together the best pieces to make your wet felting experience successful.
This kit includes:
One 24" by 36" heavy duty bubble surface
One 30" by 36" voile fabric piece
One 36" foam pool noodle, halved
2 rubber ties for securing your project while working
Sturdy tube to connect the pool noodle for rolling
Please read the extra notes about this item:
**The cut raw edge of the voile fabric will fray with use. To preserve your piece of voile it can be hemmed or re-trimmed with pinking shears.
**Other uses for pool noodles (We don't like buying foam and plastic so if you are not wet felting here are some other useful pool noodle ideas):
- boot holders
- garage/car door bumpers
- bumper on any edge of doorway
- place under sheets to keep an infant on bed
- cut slits and place on edge of container as a brush holder
- use to get water from faucet to bucket
- place under couch to keep toys from rolling under
- place in couch cushion crease to hold a throw or slip cover
- base for a wreath
- cut into different shapes for needle felting forms and bases
- center for needle felted tree
- lay on back down center of spine to open chest and hips after felting!
- horse desensitizer
- friendly barnyard herding tool